Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Christmas Past 2008 (Part 6)

Welcome welcome!  Can you believe the big day is only 15 days away?  Holy dancing sugar plums, I have to get my Christmas behind in gear!  I have cards to make, gifts to finish and decorating that needs the final touches.  Since there's so much on my plate, tonight is the conclusion of my 2008 holiday memories.

This layout has photos of J, E and my Mom shortly after the Christmas morning festivities had ended.  I remember how much fun we had all day long that year!  For this layout I opted for a really vintage feel.


I love all the vintage elements!  Traditional Christmas colors and simple embellishments make this page feel very homey.



Here's my guys!  Most of the embellishments are attached with staples like the "Wish" token.



Great classic paper!  



My Mom & J having coffee, hey look - I ended up in the picture too!  The Christmas tickets are a lot of fun. 



Even though this page is from 2008 I still haven't decided whether or not I'm  going to add journalling.  I really like the period themed journal spots so it's a toss up to alter them.





This layout is the best one to end my trip down memory lane!  Thank you for joining me!  How are your holiday preparations going?

Happy Scrapping!  Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment