Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Christmas Past 2008 (Part 5)

Happy Wednesday!  I just can't wrap my mind around how quickly Christmas is coming this year!  Oh boy there is so much to do and when I think I may be catching up, that darn "To Do" list keeps getting longer.  I suppose that might be part of the fun though, all the hustle and bustle of the season!

This layout is the second to last in my 2008 series.  It's a page all about my wonderful hubby and how surprised he was to open a PS3!  It was a coveted system that year and I spent a great deal of time convincing J that it was simply too expensive and that he needed to give me some other gift ideas. Meanwhile, I was scrimping and saving, laying in wait for the best deal I could find!  I knew J had bought my story when he gave me a couple other gift ideas and declared he was going to start saving for a PS3 in the new year.

Of course, as you can see in these priceless pictures, J got his Christmas wish and was very surprised!


This paper was a great fit for the photos!  I like how all the blues tie in together - paper, journalling spot, sweater and wrapping paper.  Plus the wrapping paper has a snowflake print!



Now there's a genuinely surprised face - love it!



The page is trimmed on two sides with ribbon and flower trim.  A red Cricut snowflake adds a nice pop of color.



I think grouping a variety of journalling spots is very pretty.



I just love how shocked and happy J is!



Overall I really love how this layout turned out!


In case you missed any of the other posts for 2008 see them here:  Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4!  Thanks for visiting and remember to stop by again soon for the final layout from 2008!

Happy Scrapping!  Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment