Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Winter Wonderland Card

Welcome!  The temperatures have warmed up a little here in the past two days but not enough to melt all the snow.  I suppose I just have to relent and accept that winter is here to stay!  Although I may not be the biggest fan of cold and snow I do have a card to share that celebrates the beauty of winter.

The paper in this kit may look a little familiar - it's been used on two other club kit cards (here & here)!  I think it's great that three different card club kits showed up in my mailbox with the same papers and different embellishments. What a fantastic way to find out how many different creative ways a product can be used!  Love it!

Here's what I ended up with:

(Front)  I adore this sparkly ribbon!  As soon as I saw the mirrored blue paper I just knew I could trim it with fun edge scissors and combine it with the ribbon to create a wrapped gift look.  The silver mirrored paper came stamped with the sentiment.  I think all the mediums and textures make a lovely "gift"!



(Inside)  Here's that great paper!  This time around I wanted to have a framed area to write a special note.  I used the paper cut from the frame centre to make minimalist snowflakes by cutting it into strips.  The buttons are a fun finishing touch!


There you have it!  My own simple little celebration of a pretty winter wonderland!  I'd love to hear what you think and every comment is appreciated!

Happy Scrapping!  Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment