Monday, November 5, 2012

Ribbon Tree Card

Happy Monday!  Since I was very busy this weekend shopping at the first local craft show of the season and going to a Scentsy party I only have a quick card to share today.  Hopefully I can sit still long enough to compile another "10 Things" list and get that posted soon.

The craft fair on Saturday was great!  It was much larger than I thought it would be, considering we live in such a small town, and there were wonderful creations at every table.  I love browsing, buying and of course getting inspired to try making some new things on my own.  I ended up coming home with a ton of ideas and a beautiful Christmas tree centre piece made from old, reclaimed barn board.  (I may post a picture of it later!)

Okay, onto my card!  I wanted to try something different with the kit materials and fell in love with the loopy, gold ribbon.  I think it made a nice tree, what do you think?

(Front)  I like how the brass photo turns and gold ribbon really compliment the paper colors.

Making this tree was fun and the 2 gems turned out to be the prefect tree topper!

Aside from the subtle but lovely pattern on the paper, I adore the faux stitching detail.

Thanks for visiting!  Have you been to any craft shows lately?

Happy Scrapping!  Candice

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I haven't been to any craft shows yet but there are a few coming up I hope to go to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Luckily for me there's at least one every weekend for the next month so I should have lots check out:)

      Delete