Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Card For A Cause

Since a huge portion of my cards are made from card club kits, let's call my scrappy friend K.  There was a particular kit K sent out with a purpose and a special request:  create a card including puzzle pieces and forward it to a friend of K who has a family member with Autism.  What a sweet idea and a very thoughtful gesture!

Here's what I came up with:

(Front)  The textured purple paper is lovely!  I rounded the corners to give it a softer look.



(Inside)  I used the rest of the white paper by layering it onto the sage green.  I kept the soft look going by rounding all the corners inside.



(Front) The puzzle pieces are popped up using foam squares.  I notched a strip of white paper to make a banner and added gems.  



(Inside)  All the grape clusters are fussy cut (as best I could!) from a sheet of vellum.

I think the best part of creating this card was sending it to a person who truly deserves some love!

Happy Scrapping!  Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment