Saturday, November 24, 2012

Warmest Holiday Wishes Card

Hello hello blogland!  Sorry I haven't been posting much this week, it's been so crazy here for the past few days!

Anyway, let's get on to the card for today.  It's one of the very first card club kits I ever got so this a throwback to a few years ago.  Take a peek!



(Front)  The patterned paper is so fun!  I love burlap and it's printed right on the paper.  The evergreen trees were connected as trim so I cut them apart to use as accents.



(Inside)  There was so much paper that I was able to really decorate the inside.  I made a few Christmas ornament balls and popped them up with foam squares.  I left these three trees connected.


I like this card because it was fun to make and I think it turned out great!  What has everyone been up to lately?  I would love to hear all about it!

Happy Scrapping!  Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment