Friday, November 2, 2012

Poinsettia Card

I love poinsettias!  Don't they bring a nice punch of life in the dead of winter? Simply beautiful!  Another beautiful winter plant?  Holly!  When the weather outside is frightful your home can still be delightful with the help of the deep greens and reds of poinsettias and holly.

Imagine my own delight when I found distressed holly paper and 3-D shiny poinsettia stickers in my mailbox!  Have I mentioned that I also can't get enough of papers with aged and distressed edges?  They are fantastic!

This simple card is pretty and makes a big impact.  Plus it's blank inside so I can use it for just about anything!

Isn't this paper gorgeous?  Of course my trusty corner rounder took centre stage on this one!



The red/green combo is festive, cheery and classic.



A small green ribbon works perfectly as a pretty bow.

This card was all too easy to make and only took a few minutes.  I could totally see making these en mass and giving them to everyone I know!  Which do you like better - poinsettias or holly?  I love to hear your thoughts!

Happy Scrapping!  Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment