Friday, November 16, 2012

A Christmas Past (2006)

Is everyone feeling Christmas-y yet?  My mind goes straight to holiday planning the week after Remembrance Day.  There's always so much to do, but I find it all so enjoyable!

The layout I'm sharing for 2006 is of E's usual visit with the big man from the North Pole.  This year was especially fun for a few reasons.  E was 2, so definitely old enough to actually talk with Santa and ask him some hilarious questions.  Plus, his Rudolph velour track suit is too sweet!

The main paper pattern reminds me of Christmas cookies!



Such a happy guy!  I seriously love that mop of hair (wish he still had it!) and that outfit is killing me it's so cool!



I used a variety of flat and 3-D stickers to make this little scene.



The title sticker always makes me hum the tune to the song of the same name!

I had a lot of fun with this layout!  If you'd like to see my other past Christmas pages start in 2004 here:) I'd love to hear your thoughts, please leave a comment!

Happy Scrapping!  Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment