Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Christmas Past (2005 Part 2)

Hello out there in blogland!  My post for today is the other half of our 2005 Christmas.  Both layouts are much simpler than the previous two and I love them.  (If you missed my other blasts from the past see them here and here.)

The first page showcases E opening some gifts.  I really enjoy how much more interested he was in the whole Christmas experience.  The second page is his annual photo with Santa of course!  I treasure those pictures!

I love this layout because it's simple and feels so traditional to me.  The poinsettia paper with the deep reds and the shiny gold accents say "Christmas!" to me.



Isn't E sweet?  I really wanted the focus on his adorable pictures so all the accents are gold and small.



There are those oh-so-darn-cute pjs again!



Okay, this paper may not be simple but isn't it great?!  The dark green cardstock tones it down a little I think.



The snowflakes are cut with my Cricut.



A simple sentiment.



Since the paper has such a fun pattern I stuck with a couple small chipboard stickers.





And that concludes 2005!  I'm having so much fun sharing some Christmas memories through the years with all of you.  I always love hearing your thoughts and read every comment!

Happy Scrapping!  Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment