Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Christmas Past (2005 Part 1)

Welcome back friends!  Today we're heading back to 2005!  That year was E's first Christmas party and the sweetest Hef-inspired pyjamas I've ever seen!  (If you missed the flashback to 2004 see it here)

I love how busy this layout is, it reminds of just how busy E was at that age!  These pictures are from a Christmas party my Dad throws at his work every year for the kids.


Here's E and my Mom meeting Santa and Mrs Claus!  They even brought him a special gift:)



E & I enjoying his new Elmo phone.  I had fun using these simple paper frames (they punched right out of a larger set).



Here we are getting our jump on in a huge bouncy castle!



Christmas morning.  The vintage feel of this paper is wonderful and the foam candy canes and stars added dimension.



Are those pjs great or what?



To keep the vintage theme going I chose the Santa picture and sticker as accents.



E got a boost to put the finishing touch on our tree (a few weeks before Christmas).

I hope you enjoyed these layouts, I have a few more from 2005 so stay tuned!

Happy Scrapping!  Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment