Friday, October 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Card

Welcome welcome!  Today I have a Thanksgiving card to share that I had a lot of fun making.  The majority of my cards are made from fun kits that one of my wonderful scrappy friends sends out to her card club.  I always love coming up with new and cute ways to use the products.

Here's what I came up with for this particular kit:

I love all the fall colors!



The brown cardstock came stamped with these images and the corner sticker has some neat textures.  I roughed up the edges just to make it interesting!



I layered the felt pumpkin onto white card stock and gave it some dimension with foam squares.

What do you think?  Our turkey day was wonderful and if you're American I hope yours is a great as mine was!

Happy Scrapping!  Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment