Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hockey Night Layout

Since the NHL is still locked out and there isn't an end in sight, I decided to dig up a couple layouts from E's first live hockey game.  What an exciting night!  J & I took E to see the Barrie Colts one night and a super fan was born!

We had such a wonderful night full of cheering, popcorn and great hockey.  I was thrilled to finally have a use for the "Hockey" paper in my stash!  All the hockey themed embellishments were buttons I found at a dollar store.  I used pliers to snip the back of the button off so the accents would lay flat on the page.  Aren't they cute?  I also managed to rescue two of our three tickets and use them as another personal touch.

I love the expressions in these photos!


I think the hockey embellishments added just the right amount of cute to this page.



I really enjoy how most of the focus is on the great pictures of my guys loving their hockey!  What do you think?

Happy Scrapping!  Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment