Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2010 Christmas Album - Page 23

Welcome back!  The page I'm sharing today is simple and pretty.  Do you remember Day 8 with the beaded snowman ornament?  Well, I so enjoyed making the little guy that I went on the hunt for another beading kit.  Lucky for me, the dollar store in town had another kit!

Now I may have had a struggle with the first kit, we'll call it beginner's strife....ha ha!  This time around I knew what I was up against and the process was much more fun.  Here it is:

I kept the page simple because the paper is foil and metallic.

Isn't Santa so cute?



Of course since I was scrapping at night the lighting is all off.  Since I knew I wouldn't have time to take the photos in daylight I made due with the flash.  Can you believe the last page will be posted tomorrow? Wow!  I may actually keep this goal!  Thanks for visiting and don't miss the wrap up tomorrow with the Christmas Eve layout!

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. The bead kits are great. What is that paper behind the red? Is it a foil paper? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete