Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2010 Christmas Album - Page 22

We're almost there!  Only a few pages left in the December Daily marathon of pages!  Thanks for coming back to see another page.

My page for Day 22 takes us back to E's Lego advent calendar because let's face it, that thing is cool!  As great as chocolate is every day in December, a neat new toy is just awesome and fun!  I adore watching E open each window, get excited and then take so much care in building each toy.  His little hands griping the little pieces are wonderful.  There's so much creativity in those small hands!

I had a lot of fun creating this page, mostly because of the Lego blocks. They are a hot commodity in our home so I couldn't use real ones. Take a look to see what I came up with in lieu of:

The colors are so fun!

The title is Doodlebug & I like how all the letters are uneven & odd shaped!

How can you not love small hands building with Legos?

Since I'm sure E wouldn't have been to impressed if I "borrowed" some of his real Lego I decided to make some!  A square punch, the Crop-A-Dile for the circles & foam squares.  I cut each foam square into 4 small pieces.  Neat!

Is it bad that I kind of want a Lego advent of my own next year?  LOL! Thanks again for dropping by, keep coming back as my holiday page countdown winds down!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment