Monday, October 17, 2011

A Past Halloween

Spooky greetings to all!  Since I've been working on a few Halloween projects this evening, I decided to post a few layouts from Halloween 2008.  What a fun night that was!  J took E trick or treating with our neighbours and the whole gang had a wonderful time.

I didn't have an enormous amount of time for scrapbooking that fall, J & I were both in the middle of our trade training.  So I did the best I could, carving out little slivers of time like a jack o lantern in progress!  I did have an amazing collection of Halloween papers and embellies though.  I had scored huge with so many great deals at M's, I couldn't wait to use it all!

Without further ado, here are three Halloween layouts that were made in minutes (I hope it's not too obvious though!) - enjoy!

I love love love this paper!  The pic doesn't do it justice - it is fabulous! 

Try to ignore the glare =)  Another paper I fell in love with - creepy & fun!

Alright - I really need to go back & mat these pics!  It looks like E & I are being carried away by all those bats!


WOW!  I didn't realize until I uploaded the pictures how basic these layouts are!  I'm a little embarrassed! I'd say we all had to start somewhere, but I had already been scrapping for years =)  I'm blaming it all on lack of scrap time, that's my story and I'm sticking to it........
Please don't mind the glare and poor lighting - it's late and I clearly need new lamps.  Hmmmm, this may be a job for......ta da.......the Sears catalogue!  I just love online shopping!
Apparently I'm off to give my wallet a work out and vow to always make time for scrapping, okay, to at least make time to give my pics a proper mat!

Happy Scrapping & Spooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment