Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is It Too Early For.....

.......Christmas cards?  Okay, before everyone grabs their pitchforks, lights their torches & forms an angry mob to hunt me down - let me rationalize!
Among my unfinished card stash I happened to find a few holiday kits & I figured no time like the present. Besides, isn't it better to start on these kinds of things now? What's that old adage about being prepared?
Either way, I want to share a little bit of Christmas in August!  Plus, with these kits finished I only have 3 or 4 more cards to make & I'm all caught up!
Take a peek & get festive with me!






Thanks for visiting!  Has anyone else been prepping for the holidays yet, or is it just me?
Happy Scrapping & Clipping!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! I love the tree one especially but they are all fun. I think I should go look through my scrap pile and get started on some cards myself. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete