Monday, October 24, 2011

Creepy Cards!

Ooooooh!  The fright night is only a week away!  Everything is slowly coming together here, decorations, crafts, treats & tricks.

While Halloween may not traditionally be a card giving holiday, I can't imagine what the front of my house would look like if I gave out cards instead of candy (!), I love to make spooky greetings.  The fabulous & freaky supplies used for my 2 latest cards came from my card loving pal KA.

I was inspired by the growing popularity of subway art for the first card.  I just love how beautiful a smear of random words can be!


The second card was a bit of a challenge.  The bat cut out was already in the card.  I used a skull & cross bones punch to make a few more openings (& used the negative images for my subway art card!).  Each opening is backed with Halloween paper.  Of course each punch out is rimmed with black Stickles, can't get enough glitter!  I wasn't sure what to do with the little skeleton scene, so I just plopped it in the middle.  Easy enough!  I'm pretty happy with the result =)


Hope you like them!

Happy Scrapping & Spooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment