Monday, October 24, 2011

The First Halloween Page

Muahahahahahaha!

Okay, that was my best evil laugh.......it better have scared you!  I've been working on some layouts from the past couple Halloween's & I decided to post E's very first Halloween.  He was too cute for words!  He was only 7 months old so his costume was a sweet fleece sleeper with a ghost face.  Isn't it ghoul-tastic?!

I created this LO during the first year I was scrapping, so I had very little to work with.  I used paint chips on many of my first LO's, this one is no exception.  I also found a use for some suede cord and all those pictures of jack-o-lanterns.

This page was created long before I realized how important it is to mat photos.  Overall, I love the result though!

I always take pictures of jack-o-lanterns, but never use them.  Here I decided to fussy cut around each & use them as embellishments!

I wanted to find a use for all the suede cord I had lying around.  So I used it to turn E's pictures into a cute pumpkin patch!

Above this adorable E pumpkin is where I put 2 of my hundreds of paint chips to use.

Since I had already fussy cut around the jack-o-lantern pictures, I also did the focal picture the same way.  Don't E & my Mom look like they're having the time of their life?

I just love looking back at all the LO's I did in my first year of scrapbooking.  It's fun to see how my style has changed & even more enjoyable to go back & relive those precious moments!

Happy Scrapping & Spooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment