Sunday, March 27, 2011

Scrap App Mini LO's

Hello again happy bloggers!  I was so excited to add scrapbooking apps to my Super 7 Sunday list this week that I just had to expand on it.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I currently use eScrap Lite and Scrap...dBrag.  I found them by simply  searching "free scrapbooking apps" on iTunes.  Here's a link you can use as a jumping off point:
http://www.apple.com/startpage/

Since I am an avid picture hound, it was no surprise that as soon as I got my new toy I started snapping away like a mad woman.  I love being able to whip out my little gadget and take a quick photo when I've forgotten to charge my camera (which happens all the time!).  After a while I noticed that I had some great candid pictures, but I had no idea what I could do with them.  I guess I could have just loaded them onto my laptop and printed them to scrap like any other photo.

But wait!  Isn't there supposed to be an app for everything?  Turns out, there totally is!  After a bit of digging I found some very cool apps that let me quickly and easily add some flair to my pictures.  Thankfully it's not complex or difficult to learn!  I do love scrapping, but I have never ventured into the realm of digital, so I was relieved to discover how easy it is!  Okay, it's easy on my iPod!

Here are some cute and simple mini LO's I have done with the flick and tap of my finger!







This is a pretty big step for me, since as I mentioned, I have never played around with digital scrapping before.  Eventually, I may take that leap, but for now I'll stick to the safety of my apps!
Do you digi?  Have you ever tried a scrap app?  Leave me a comment and let me know!  I can't wait to hear from you!  Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. I've never used a scrap app but I don't have a fancy phone either. I have the cheapest phone possible! lol But I do digi and love it! Very good job with your digi layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dana! I really enjoy seeing your great LO's in the ClubCK gallery!

    ReplyDelete