Sunday, January 16, 2011

I *heart* my Mr Nibs

I have always loved this picture of my cat Nibs and I.  He is so snuggly and cuddly!  From the moment I first laid eyes on him in the Lakeland Humane Society, he left paw prints all over my heart.  I was told that he liked to perch on people's shoulders and got to experience it as soon as I opened his cage.  He jumped up and made himself right at home, which is where he can be found as often as I let him!
We adopted Nibs immediately and he's been a wonderful part of our family ever since!  One of the most amazing things about his perching habit is how well balanced he is.  Why, you may ask?  Well, Nibs had to have the majority of his tail amputated after he was badly injured while sleeping under the hood of a car!  Thankfully, he was found and turned into the shelter where they saved his life and gave him a temporary home.  About six months later, Nibs found his forever home with us!
Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my latest LO!  Happy Scrapping!


PS - There is a little glare & reflection on these pictures, I apologize!  The LO has a transparency overlay!


transparency-Clear Expressions, printed ribbon-Craft Essentials, velvet ribbon-Paper Company Studio, flowers-Kaiser, journal spot-Close To My Heart, key-Tim Holtz, brads/buttons/paper border-unknown

close up 

close up

Of course here's Nibs hanging out all over my scrap stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment