Saturday, January 8, 2011

Road Trip Mini Album Part 2

What a scrap-tastic day I've had!  Our weather today has been frightful, but my creativity has been delightful!
For a better portion of the late afternoon & evening I have been as busy as a bee attempting to catch up on my Road Trip 2009 mini album.  I managed to complete two single page LO's & one double page LO.  It really doesn't seem like I accomplished all that much, but like so many busy moms, my scrap time never remains uninterrupted!  
One of my favourite moments while scrapping is when my son figures out that I'm off trying to do something for myself.  He instantly becomes enthralled with the chaos in our dining room.  Inevitably I end up spending the majority of my mommy-creative-time searching through my stash to find odds & ends for him to use.  I'm not grumbly about it though, I love that he enjoys crafting with me & some of the wild things he creates are fantastic!  I am very grateful for the quality time we are fortunate to spend together!
I am really hoping to get all my road trip pictures scrapped by the end of the month.  Is this a reasonable possibility?  Who knows!  If I can keep my mojo going & get my scrap on daily - let's hope so!
Enjoy this next batch of pages for my album & thanks for peeking in!  Happy Scrapping!


This is at Pine Ridge Resort (the campsite that cost us a tire!)  It's one of the most beautiful places I have ever been!

Visiting my maternal Grandmother is always a treat.  I choose a vintage/floral theme to reflect her personality & interests.

This is the 1st two page LO I have done in 8 x 8.

Close up of the left side

Close up of the right side
  

No comments:

Post a Comment