Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fun Fall Layouts

I love fall!  (If you're wondering why, check out this post!)  As I was flipping through my scrapbooks today I came across a few layouts from a handful of years ago.  These pages were created during my "minimalist" phase.  I tried to keep all three tied together by repeating similar accents and color schemes.

All the photos were taken at our favourite place to visit during fall, Chappell Farm.  When we lived in Ontario we spent a day at the farm every October.  It was always a fun and wonderful day!  These particular pages feature photos from 2007 so E is three years old.  Holy cow, that feels so long ago!

I hope you enjoy these pages as much as I enjoyed making the memories and the layouts themselves!

E in the bouncy castle, racing around the tricycle track and mugging for funny pictures!

More tricycle track racing, playing in a giant sandbox, having fun on top of the bales in the hay maze and more silly pictures!

Feeding baby goats, waiting for the wagon after picking our pumpkins and one last fun picture!

I wanted to keep these pages simple and let the pictures speak for our good time as well as letting the fun patterns shine through.  I stuck with statement stickers from the same line (though I can't remember what line that is!), and had fun using the small frames to add focus to the patterns.

These pages were quick and fun to make, they remind me of a wonderful family day!

Happy Scrapping!  Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment