Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Family Love - Wallet Sized!

Do you have wallet sized portraits?  Do you always end up with more than you need?  Do you have any idea what to do with them?

Yes, that was me not long ago.  I love the wallet photos of my son but there are always so many!  I refuse to get rid of them but didn't want them wasting away in a box.  Enter the quickest and cutest way to use wallet pictures to make an adorable mini album!

I found this mini album in the clearance section of a local drugstore for $1.99.  There are four little page pockets that pivot out of the metal album.  Each pocket is slightly larger then a wallet sized picture so I backed each one with patterned paper.  I was able to fit eight pictures but since I mounted each one on paper individually, it's a bit of a tight fit.

I spruced up the cover with a brad, a button and flowers all from Doodlebug (are you surprised?).

The pages fan out nicely.

Page 1:  E was just a few days old :)

Page 2:  E's 1st Christmas :)

Page 3:  E is over a year :)

Page 4:  My lil guy is 4!

Back pages:  Love that hair!

OMGosh!  First birthday:)

Another from the 1st Christmas :)

My 3 month old cutie!

This little book is a great way to keep all those wallet pictures safe, use up some paper scraps and showcase how much I love my son!  I wish I could remember who makes this album - I would love to have a few more:)

What do you do with your wallet sized photos?  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment