Saturday, January 21, 2012

Be Mine For Valentine's Day!

Hello again!  With Valentine's Day being just a few weeks away, I've started creating some fun cards.  I was inspired to use a wonderful collection I found from Die Cuts With A View (DCWV).  The papers are all very glittery and cute with matching embellishments.
I decided this year to make cards in pairs.  After all, doesn't Valentine's Day celebrate pairs?  Each card is slightly different, but still compliments the other.  Take a look at the first card:

I love the chocolate brown with pink!  One of the best things about this paper from DCWV is that the beautiful white scalloped edge is already part of the paper!  Too easy!

I added this embellishment however it's not from DCWV.  Truthfully, I'm not sure where I got it.

The glittered patterns are what initially drew me to the paper stack, almost all the pages have some sparkle.  The bonus is that the bundle came with three packs of stickers and it was only $10 on the clearance rack!  Sweet!
Have you started any Valentine's projects yet?  Check in soon for this card's other half :)

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment