Monday, August 8, 2011

Card Creations

It's been far too long since I've done any paper crafting!  The whole weekend was rainy & grey so I decided to catch up on my Card Club Kits.  I just love these kits =)  Each one has a variety of paper & small embellishments & the goal is to make wonderful cards using only what's in the kit.  It's a creative challenge that's always a great time!
I am fortunate to be a member of this fantastic club thanks to a truly generous woman. KA - thank you so very much for your kindness!  I love being a member & look forward to creating cards with you for a long, long time =)





I love love love the colors on these cards!  I'm having a very hard time picking my favourite!  I'll be posting more card pictures very soon (I was super busy yesterday!). Thanks for visiting!
Happy Scrapping & Clipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment