Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Valentine Ticket Card

Welcome back!  Boy I am on a roll lately with love day cards!  Maybe it's because I've caught the love bug?  Or it could be because recovering from even the smallest surgery leaves a gal with a ton of downtime!  Either way, I'm having a blast and my card box is filling up fast!

I'm always very inspired by the vintage chic of Tim Holtz products.  When I stumbled on a ticket book that had been buried in a drawer I knew a shabby-fab card was long overdue!

Supply list -

Card base:  Jillibean Soup Kraft Cards
Sequins, ribbon and paper:  Making Memories Vintage Findings
Tickets:  Tim Holtz
Other:  Gold ink and red staples


I'm so glad I re-discovered these tickets!  They are so much fun to use!



Each ticket is inked with gold to add a bit of luxury to my shabby chic creation.



The sequins are layered and then attached with knotted ribbon.  I like the small pop of emerald green.



All the tickets also have a pair of red staples.  So now there's a luxurious-shabby chic-industrial vibe going on here!



The edges of the scalloped paper are turned up just a little.


I hope you like my vintage ode to love!  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrapping!  Candice



No comments:

Post a Comment