Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Christmas Past 2008 (Part 3)

Happy Saturday!  I can't believe it's the first of December!  Where has this year gone?  I hope everyone else is more prepared for Christmas than I am right now, I'm so behind!

Anyway, let's take a peek at my 2008 page for today.  Since that was E's first year in school it was also his first year experiencing Santa's Workshop.  He was so excited to take his own money to school and shop for the family, it's all we heard about for days!  I absolutely love this picture of my Dad & E on Christmas morning, it's priceless.



I love all the different elements in this layout.



Two handsome dudes!  (Try to ignore the shine on the photo)  I like the texture of the base paper with the metallic of the scalloped circle.



This little tree got a bit of flair with brads.  I left one prong pointing up to turn brads into ornaments.



Using a few lines from a great Christmas book (Twas The Night Before Christmas) and changing them to fit my photo made journalling a little easier.



This title fits perfectly and was what inspired me for the journalling.



E was so proud of his gift and my Dad loved his musical Christmas tie!

Thanks for visiting, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my layout!

Happy Scrapping!  Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment