Friday, January 6, 2012

2010 Christmas Album - Page 16

Welcome back friends!  The page I'm sharing today is proof that as quickly as kids get sick, they rebound back even quicker.  I guess all that rest did E some good since he spent the next evening playing with Lexi!

I adore the blue/white/silver combination!  And these 2 always look so cute together:)

The snowman is so neat!  He's a little shaker full of sequins & beads!

The blue & white patterned paper is from MAMBI & the blue is Co'ordinations.  I used the Heart Attack Distress tool from We R Memory Keepers to bring out the core color.

I love the simplicity of this page, it lets the joy of the picture shine through.  Don't forget to leave some comment love, I enjoy reading each one!

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. What a great pic of the two of them!Very cute. Great snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caprice! This is one of my favourite pics of them. I wish I could remember where I got that snowman, I would love more:)

    ReplyDelete