Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2010 Christmas Album - Page 14

Welcome back for December Daily Day 14!  This page is one of my favourites, it has pictures of E opening his much anticipated letter from Santa.  Aren't the simple childhood joys the best?  Looking at this page reminds me of all the fun and magic Christmas is filled with as a child.  I love looking at the holidays through the eyes of my son.  Everything sparkles a little more!

Capturing the moment took 2 pages, so I used both sides of one page.  I also opted to make the second page a little interactive.  There were extra photos and I wanted to include them all.

Hope you enjoy Day 14!

Day 14 - Page 1  I used leftovers from a cute stationary set E used to write his letter.

That smile is priceless!  I dressed up a plain tree with gems and sequins.  

A close up of the special letter.

These stickers are cute!

Day 14 - Page 2  I had 2 extra pictures that I wanted to include so I attached some Doodlebug ribbon and hid them in an envelope!

When you pull the ribbon tabs, both pictures come out easily.


This page was so fun to make!  I had saved the leftovers from the stationary set with the intent to use it somehow and I'm glad I finally used them!  I don't think I've ever done hidden pictures before but it was so easy.  I could see myself doing this a lot more often.  I always appreciate you thoughts and comments!  Thanks for visiting!

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Where are you getting the time to put all these together?? WOW, what a fun page!! How cute is that letter from Santa....LOVE IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we're online at the same time, LOL!

    ReplyDelete