Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mini Pages x 3!

Well it looks like I'll be sticking with this blog design....at least until Christmas!  I like it & I hope you all do too.

As promised I have begun the mountain of mini albums for all our Halloween pictures.  If life would slow down for just a few minutes I would have a few more done....yeah, like that is ever going to happen!

Anyway, the pages haven't been put into the book yet as I have more pictures to print & I'll be using Chic & Scary on a bunch of the pages. Here's a look at the first 3!

Love this shot of E & I!  He is too cute!

This page is so fun!  I added googly eyes for some movement.

I love the simplicity of this page!
The colors are actually a lot more vibrant, but it's dark here already & we all know what that does to our photos!  I find minis a ton of fun to make because they're quick, easy & force me to use up all my smaller bits.

So far I have used products from Making Memories, Little Yellow Bicycle, Doodlebug, My Minds Eye, Eyelet Outlet & more!

I'm off to start a few more pages, if I finish tonight I'll post those also.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment